Why is nobody climbing? You guys are lame!!

MarshMan19

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well than what should I do cause I'm not sketchy at all! I'm a good climber and love to have fun. What do I need to do to get people to believe that? I'd love to meet some people from here! I've only met one and he was pretty kick ass. Distel32 for those of you who know him he's cool smile.gif and actually in Bishop as we speak.

MarshMan19 said:

Well than what should I do cause I'm not sketchy at all! I'm a good climber and love to have fun. What do I need to do to get people to believe that? I'd love to meet some people from here! I've only met one and he was pretty kick ass. Distel32 for those of you who know him he's cool smile.gif and actually in Bishop as we speak.

ride your bike

to the portland gym

good training

for goran Kropp style ascents

which you will have to try

without a car

might take you 2 days

to ride to smith.

PRG was my gym for like 2 years! I love that gym. They used to have some bad ass route setters there! Do you climb there? I'm wanting to get back there sometime when I'm in town. I want to see if it's changed at all? Col. I'd love to climb with you too. Give me the time and day and I'm there (if work doesn't conflict) smile.gif

MarshMan19 said:

I see your point! It just sucks for me cause I've been up here since Sept. and been lookin for some good climbers to get hooked up with and haven't been very successful! I moved from Vancouver, WA accross the river from Portland! And I was climbing all the time and I get up here and the gym is too expensive and I don't have a car so I've been getting out a lot less than I used to! The whole "lame" thing was just a way to get people started talkin and get them interested in my post! smile.gif No harm intended! wave.gif

Quit your whining, you little bitch. I climbed all last weekend. Hopefully, I'll be heading over to L-worth soon, as well. PM me and we'll hook up or something. If you show up in Lycra or with a stick clip or other sporto shit, we'll probably have Trask take a rubber hose to you.

I'm down with L-Worth whenever you're headed out and I'm not working smile.gif you little bitch! I have a pad so I can contribute that and some gas money! Hope Bishop is fun guys give me some beta when you get back! I'm sure it'll be kick ass! Greg tell me when and where I'm all game!

vegetablebelay said:

MarshMan19 said:

I have a pad so I can contribute that

I don't think Greg is talking about bouldering... hellno3d.gif

PHUCKK DAT SHEEAATT!!! Why waste good granite by only climbing 12' of it? I did boulder in Smith Friday night, but I chalked ( yellaf.gif) that up to like sport-demon possession or something.

From a couple of weeks ago:

I'm going to go to Rattlesnake lake tomorrow and do some bouldering! If anyone wants to join they're more than welcome. I have a car and could give someone a ride. Or if you want to go to Index I'm all for it only thing is I don't have a rope or harness! I'm at the 5.11 level so I'm up for anything anyone wants to do? PM me if you're interested! I'm wanting to leave around 10 or 11 cause I have to be back at work at 4! I have a crash pad too

--------------------

Climb hard..........Drink Harder! Or just smoke!

So, did you buy a harness yet?