Beer in Tacoma....T'nite.

Dwayner

Meanwhile, while the pube-club regulars are fighting over driving a mile across town, Figger 8 gonna be drinkin' beer in Tacoma with the cool folk. I suggest that he pick the venue and the time. Minx....come on down!

Eric...bring your posse. Off White...start driving north and you too Mr. Hamacher....and there's a bunch of other folks down here too. Dryad...get your fun self to Tacoma and bring your buddy Catbirdseat. Jules...I hear you's got's "relatives" in Tacoma. ehhmic....I KNOW you love Tacoma. And all the rest of you....ain't you sick of Ballard???????? You're all welcome.

Figger 8 will tell you where. I suggest the Swiss or the Spar c. 7:00 PM.

- Dwayner bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And we'll see you there as well, veg.belay. Calling Capt. Caveman...and bring Fred.

Let's get this rally going!

Hey you! That guy over there....what you doing tonite?

Thinking about going to Ballard? Just think about this...there is a reason Tacoma is called "the city of Destiny", and Ballard is called "Little Exit 38".

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

All star celebrity gathering in Tacoma tonight at The Spar, including several special guest master alpinists. If you're too lazy to drive to Tacoma, you're probably too lazy to talk about, nor participate in, BIG TIME BIG WALL MOUNTAINEERING MASTERY.

"So smoke your little smoke,

drink your little drink,

while you clip those bolts away!!!"

- Dwayner bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Just to get you excited....here are a few pictures of previous Tacoma drinkin' nights:

These guys at a nearby table shared some cake and bought us several pitchers of beer:

anniversary-party.jpg

We even let sport-climbers sit with us like these two rad clip 'n go artists:

kalinmarius.jpg

Donna Top-Step (left), Miss Lisa (center) and Amber (right) may make an appearance this very evening.

erinpalmack.jpg