New Cliff Bar flavors

DPS

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dryad said:

C'mon are you guys so insecure in your manhood that you refuse to eat Luna bars?

Yes!

One time when I was absolutely famished and out of food, I liked the chocolate off of the top of one and found myself singing along to Barbra Striesand for the next week. I can't imagine what might've happed if I'd eaten the entire thing!

I quite drinking coffee a few months back, then I became foolishly addicted to Chocolate Java Avalanche Cliff Bars. madgo_ron.gif I finally got off the damn things. I do not need to know that there are new and delicious bars coming soon--I'll bet lemon poppy seed or ginger cookie would be so fine with a big mug of smokey, black french press--damn these addictions. Maybe the new bars won't make it to Canada

I'm going to go brew up some peppermint tea. tongue.gif

iain said:

Yeah I might find myself donning a red dress and going to get my photo taken on top of some summit...

I'd love to see that! laugh.gif

Sorry about the thread drift again, but this reminds me of something. Has anyone ever seen the Australian movie "Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert"? The end of the movie has 3 guys in full drag hiking up Ayers Rock. Great flick.

iain said:

nothing wrong with coffee. most important meal of the day, right?

bigdrink.gifrockband.gifbigdrink.gif

"morning has broken

Mr. Coffee has spoken

that familiar wake-up call

sings through my ears

I wake with a shrug

hit the floor with a thud

where in this hell-hole

is my coffee mug?

I can now face the day

on legal speed

the American way

The American wayyy!

I'm sketching

I'm seizing

I'm spazzing

I'm shaking

I can not stop spilling on my brand new shirt

I-I-I'm wired

I'm so inspired

I drink the entire pot

so off to work

Here I come to save the day

on legal speed

the American way (The American wayyyyy)

Drinking coffee I drink coffee

Drinking coffee everyday

Drinking coffee I drink coffee

Drinking coffee everyday"

rockband.gif

morning has broken

Mr. Coffee has spoken

that familiar wake-up call

sings through my ears

cry.gifOh, I miss the coffee. It's too hard. I haven't really even quit yet, I'm still methadoning with tea and chocolate and a few of them cliff bars every once in a while--and just a little wee esspreso sometimes on a weekend. I'm so weak. cry.gif

Switch to decaf, bro. DFA foolishly decided to kick coffee a while back, and easing into it with half caf/half decaf, then just decaf was a good way to go. Chai lattes helped fill the void too, but they get expensive. Fortunately, the Doctor heeded the siren song (thinly-veiled S'bucks reference purely coincidental) and came back to the strong black. Aren't you concerned for the morale of your French press? It looks lonely there in the back of the cabinet behind the Sleepy Time and the honey bear! frown.gif