Mer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dryad or whatever the wood nymph? here is the report:

the cc.com avatar analysts have spent the past few days analyzing dryad's spray style as well as her/his response to flames... and our records indicate that this persons' sprayshwank has yet to be seen on cc.com

unlike the typical trends of other famous sprayers/avatar generators, young dryad does not exhibit the same hostility nor the great effort at trolling other innocent members that prior female avatrs have attempted in the past.

ironically though, the female contingency of cc.com has still reacted in the same manner to this new "female" presence with the threats of the site being "theirs", and to not "mess with" their "boys". the analysts are still intrigued by the quick reaction of the female sprayers anytime an aditional one of "their own kind" is entered into the mix.... i digress

the avatar analysts contribute the disbelief of male sprayers over dryad's gender as residual fear of being burnt so many times in the past by the likes of Amber and Donna Top Step. even with posts and promises of offering beer and tele skiing, male sprayes just can't come to terms with the fact that the person behind the spray just might be a female.

Although these results are very much preliminary, and a true spray analysis can take months, the analysts are now declaring that dryad is indeed a new comer to cc.com altogether**.

**disclaimer:

if you do decide to take the spray analysts results as the truth, and pm young dryad and your suave words and wicked game get posted to the boards, the analysts will take no responsibility for the humility

happy hunting.

I don't recall any female cc.comers laying into drayd.... I did mention to her that E-rock is cute, and smart... but that is all cool.gif the only woman I am on a campainge against is that Damn DAISY... I will get her yet evils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gifwink.gif

snoboy said:

gapertimmy said:the analysts are still intrigued by the quick reaction of the female sprayers anytime an aditional one of "their own kind" is entered into the minx.... i digress

confused.gif

Sorry - had to.

bigdrink.gif figures just like a man wink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I don't recall any female cc.comers laying into drayd.... I did mention to her that E-rock is cute, and smart... but that is all cool.gif the only woman I am on a campainge against is that Damn DAISY... I will get her yet evils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gifwink.gif

possibly not openly on the boards, but in your PM's you've been real harsh... ooops, did i just write that yelrotflmao.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

yeah! i haven't assaulted dryad in anyway publicly or privately. I'm all for more women around this joint! just pointed out that she certainly doesn't have a self esteem problem!

minx said:

bigdrink.gif figures just like a man wink.gif

Who said I was a guy???

gapertimmy said:

possibly not openly on the boards, but in your PM's you've been real harsh... ooops, did i just write that yelrotflmao.gif

Careful there or I will have to report you to the mod for exposing someone's PMs...

Oh, it's you. Uh whatever... bigdrink.gif

gapertimmy said:

dryad or whatever the wood nymph? here is the report:

the cc.com avatar analysts have spent the past few days analyzing dryad's spray style as well as her/his response to flames... and our records indicate that this persons' sprayshwank has yet to be seen on cc.com

unlike the typical trends of other famous sprayers/avatar generators, young dryad does not exhibit the same hostility nor the great effort at trolling other innocent members that prior female avatrs have attempted in the past.

ironically though, the female contingency of cc.com has still reacted in the same manner to this new "female" presence with the threats of the site being "theirs", and to not "mess with" their "boys". the analysts are still intrigued by the quick reaction of the female sprayers anytime an aditional one of "their own kind" is entered into the mix.... i digress

the avatar analysts contribute the disbelief of male sprayers over dryad's gender as residual fear of being burnt so many times in the past by the likes of Amber and Donna Top Step. even with posts and promises of offering beer and tele skiing, male sprayes just can't come to terms with the fact that the person behind the spray just might be a female.

Although these results are very much preliminary, and a true spray analysis can take months, the analysts are now declaring that dryad is indeed a new comer to cc.com altogether**.

**disclaimer:

if you do decide to take the spray analysts results as the truth, and pm young dryad and your suave words and wicked game get posted to the boards, the analysts will take no responsibility for the humility

happy hunting.

I know who dryad is and I can definately confirm that dryad is a she. Furthermore, I can say that she has thus far represented herself truthfully.