Honnold up at Wa Pass

olyclimber

I have not yet had the opportunity to smell Alex Honnold, but in a similar vein I was once roping up at the base of Heavens Gate when a somewhat annoyed Colin Haley showed up questioning our plans.   Not wanting to wait around he crashed into the brush below us to take a enormous dump before sauntering away.  The effervescence perfused the area saturating our chalk bags.  We proceeded to rapidly send both Heavens Gate and DH-LA (a solid performance for us).  We attributed it to the Colin Haley Poo Poo Dust we had been graciously granted prior to the climbing.  Rolls off the tongue quite nicely as "the C-H-P-P-D".  If you ever run into him maybe try to collect a pinch.  Not sure I've ever climbed quite as well since.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

1 hour ago, dberdinka said:

I have not yet had the opportunity to smell Alex Honnold, but in a similar vein I was once roping up at the base of Heavens Gate when a somewhat annoyed Colin Haley showed up questioning our plans.   Not wanting to wait around he crashed into the brush below us to take a enormous dump before sauntering away.  The effervescence perfused the area saturating our chalk bags.  We proceeded to rapidly send both Heavens Gate and DH-LA (a solid performance for us).  We attributed it to the Colin Haley Poo Poo Dust we had been graciously granted prior to the climbing.  Rolls off the tongue quite nicely as "the C-H-P-P-D".  If you ever run into him maybe try to collect a pinch.  Not sure I've ever climbed quite as well since.

High quality shit post if I ever saw one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...