• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

specialed said:

Necronomicon said:

You're paying big money for me to blow off my job and spray, so enjoy it!!

What do you do? Are you the appointed head of George Bush's Washington State Environmental Task Force?

He's a science teacher in the Mt. Baker School District, if I'm not mistaken... evils3d.gif

Greg_W said:

specialed said:

Necronomicon said:

You're paying big money for me to blow off my job and spray, so enjoy it!!

What do you do? Are you the appointed head of George Bush's Washington State Environmental Task Force?

He's a science teacher in the Mt. Baker School District, if I'm not mistaken... evils3d.gif

Secret's out! Care to participate in a discussion on measuring the index of refraction for water, crown glass, and polycarbonate at room temperature?

Where do you work, Greg?

Greg_W said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

I thought cc.com was my job??? what is it I am suposed to be doing??? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.giftongue.gif

Cooking, cleaning, general June Cleaver type stuff with a hippy/climber chic edge to it. In other words, keep spraying, you own a dishwasher don't you? wink.gif

hold on... I will reply as soon as I am finished vacuming tongue.gif oh and let me fetch you a beer while I am up yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

trask said:

...and June Cleaver said, "My Ward, you were hard on the Beave last night." shocked.gif

Subsequent to this, however, the Ward was laid off and unable to find work. He became bitter and turned to alcohol to soften the blow. Eventually he succumbed to the solace offered by the rear portals of his offspring. Finally, one day it all became clear to June when she asked Ward to go to the store with her. His reply? "No thanks honey, I'm going to stay at home and pack some fudge with the kids."