Girl Stuff

trish_fox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a little thought. are the percentages on this board any different from the climbing community as a whole?

what would we talk about on a women's forum that relates in anyway to climbing? gear? post on gear critic? women's issues? spray. you can't ban the men from a women's forum so how is it any different than any of the other's on this board?

just a little thought. are the percentages on this board any different from the climbing community as a whole?

what would we talk about on a women's forum that relates in anyway to climbing? gear? post on gear critic? women's issues? spray. you can't ban the men from a women's forum so how is it any different than any of the other's on this board?

very true minx. In order to get any answers to woman related questions thus far I have foun a privet message to a woman on this bbs is far more helpful that offering it up to the male population at large.

very true minx. In order to get any answers to woman related questions thus far I have foun a privet message to a woman on this bbs is far more helpful that offering it up to the male population at large.

maybe i'm too butch but there aren't a lot of climbing issues specific to women. real women's issues i wouldn't really expect to deal w/on this board. the few women's climbing issues that exist shouldn't be relegated to some girls forum...blug!

maybe i'm too butch but there aren't a lot of climbing issues specific to women. real women's issues i wouldn't really expect to deal w/on this board. the few women's climbing issues that exist shouldn't be relegated to some girls forum...blug!

Dang. girl... we have to stop agreeing like this... it is getting scary wink.gif

the only way to gauge the success of having a

female-oriented forum in encouraging more women

to post to the board is to actually DO it.

Doesn't really matter if the ~10 women who already

post to the forums use it or not, we're already

here. I don't care either way, if it's boring I won't

read it and if it's interesting I will, same as the

rest of the board. I don't have any 'girly' issues

I need to talk about on the internet anyways.