• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ivan

festivus in february

spray's been a bit deficient these past few years, thought i'd see what i could do to bring it back :)

feel free to make a contribution, eh? what pisses you off these days? - here's one for me at this exact moment:

contact dermatitis from fuck-knows what, though apparently for months now i keep messing with it

MY condition is :[] pedius croucho fungo-meat yeastus :yoda:

Not you mommas old scowl text yeast inflection from Kanzues no moe? This also will NOT HELP :brew: your derma-brewbear-skin problem. You have rode yourself hard, f®iend, and put away wet. IOW your crust is showing it's barnacle sailor. :whistle: It's also your body sending you the scarlet letter for all the shat you have put it through. Resistance is lacking in the immune department. The reaper is here to collect what is due. There are consequences: eruptions, boils, blisters, foul slimy slippery smell, crusty carbuncles, rash even. sickie Ha Ha How do I know? :pagetop: Forget the creams, lotions, salves, whatever. They won't work in the long term as long as you keep doing what you've been doing for sooo long. Forget about it. Tomorrow won't be better, it's more of the same and worse. Ha Ha Ha :crazy: P.S. Thanks for the bone. :cry:

Edited by Lucky Larry

sweet jesus larry, you oughta be able to fill 10 pages all by yer lonesome - get to it, eh?

sweet jesus larry, you oughta be able to fill 10 pages all by yer lonesome - get to it, eh?

Schweedy-Swedish-Terror-Harmonic-Ball-Syncopation SynDrone? :yoda: AKA Back Beat Ball Busters Better Bet Butter Black Orchid Beaters Dementia? :[]

Edited by Lucky Larry

Busy 4 way stop intersections. This isn't 'Nam people, we have rules!

people who don't appreciate/can't deal w/ traffic circles :)

i remember when post count was a thing

i seem to recall you settled the matter once n' for all in just a few years :)

all them bitter bastards that once posted but have fuckered off to facebook for their racist/retard/retrograde ramblings