2011 Bellingham Mountain Rescue Calendars

Tyson.g

Hello Folks!

For those looking for a Holiday gift as well as a way to support a good cause, please consider buying a 2011 Bellingham Mountain Rescue calendar.

The calendars are a limited edition and feature photos taken in and around Whatcom County by local photographers.

The proceeds directly support the efforts of the all volunteer Bellingham Mountain Rescue by providing us with funds for new equipment and training materials.

The Calendars are being sold at various retail outlets around Bellingham including but not limited to Whatcom Educational Credit Union and Backcountry Essentials.

How much for these stunningly beautiful calendars you ask? Well, a mere $12.00 will secure you a calendar! Now that is a deal you can feel good about!

If you are interested in getting one or more of theses fine specimens for yourself or as a gift you can PM me and I will be glad to ship your order to you (at your expense) and you can pay via PayPal.

I will post a link a little later this evening to a low resolution sample of the calendar for your perusing delight, but take my word for it the photos are nice and the calendar quality is there.

Questions?

Let me know.

Thank you,

Tyson geBauer - BMRC

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, all I can find is my low-res PDF.

Being more skilled at the physical crafts than the techno stuff I have reached an impass.

I would gladly email those who are seriously interested the sample.

Email me at the link below and I will foward you a sample copy.

If anyone has suggestions for the technologically challeged I am open to them!

t.gebauer@hotmail.com

Mel,

Tyson sent me a PDF of the entire calendar's proof. I could email that to you if you wanted that for your blog, etc.

Of course, Tyson could send the same thing to you, but I thought I'd offer since he's probably busier than I am, since I'm heading in for a root canal in the morning and will be sitting around high on hydrocodone tomorrow afternoon... sickie

Sobo,

Yes, please email the cover. :kisss: I'm pretty sure you have my email, if not let me know.

Good luck with the root canal. It hurts just typing the words. At least I hope you enjoy the pain meds :)

Did you all know there was a Christmas movie last year about a mountain rescue group that puts out a calendar to raise money to buy gear. Of course that one featured mountain rescuers for each month along with gorgeous scenery backdrops ;)

Mel

+1 for being able to see a preview (or smaller version of the entire thing). I'm sure many folks would be willing to buy it after seeing what it looks like.

Tyson or Sobo (if you're done with the hydrocodone :) ), could you send me the pdf you are talking about? I can help with creating a mini-version (and posting it online somewhere and putting a link here if needed). mt UnDeRsCoRe daydream aT yahoo dOt CoM.

You know, I just wanted to take a minute to give those of you have jumped on board to pitch in for this cause a thank you from me personally (as much as the internet allows).

So, "Thank you!"

It is nice to see more positive things happening around CC.com.

I believe it is actions like these that make up one part of the many positive things this board can and should be.

Attached is a preview showing the 12 photos, 4 per page. The order of the pics is horizontal, i.e., the first row in the first page has the pics for Jan and then Feb, while the bottom row has the ones for Mar and Apr, and so on. The cover has Steph's signature picture (the one for July).

It looks sweeeeet!! :rocken: I'll be ordering some for sure.

Mel, PM me if you still want help with getting the Jpeg of the cover. You could also post a link to the pdf attached here.

4342.pdf

Thanks Pup! Tyson's got it for me.

Check out the preview. I have the full-size proof. It's a very nice calendar. Perfect to hang on the cubicle wall if you work in an office. I know right where this is going to go, where I write! I have to show hubby to see if he wants them for his brothers, too, then I'll be placing my order!