CC.OM SPRING PICNIC

mattp

i think this thread was better before we started talking about greg and allison. uniformed secrets and breasts are way better. maybe uniformed secret breasts? or secret breast uniforms?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea there were so many cute climbing chicks that post on this board. wow! If you're not single, speak now or next time I'll be making my move. watch out smileysex5.gif

just kidding

sort of

Perhaps so, but largely liberal-leaning.... blush.gif

Some things can be fixed and others can be over looked. This falls into one of those two categories.

Slothrop weaseled his way onto our South Tahoma climb (you know you are carrying the tent and rope right?), so now we are six.

ooo.gif I did? I don't remember having that conversation... and I only had two "soda pops" that night.

It was confusing being in the same area as another Ralph... I kept hearing women calling my name, but then I'd see 'em talking with some other guy (wave.gif tread_tramp).

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif to whoever brought the corn! And the pasta. And the burgers. And all the other stuff I ate. Yum! Good times.

Slothrop weaseled his way onto our South Tahoma climb (you know you are carrying the tent and rope right?), so now we are six.

ooo.gif I did? I don't remember having that conversation... and I only had two "soda pops" that night.

It was confusing being in the same area as another Ralph... I kept hearing women calling my name, but then I'd see 'em talking with some other guy (wave.gif tread_tramp).

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif to whoever brought the corn! And the pasta. And the burgers. And all the other stuff I ate. Yum! Good times.

OK. Just the rope then.

I had no idea there were so many cute climbing chicks that post on this board. wow! If you're not single, speak now or next time I'll be making my move. watch out smileysex5.gif

SWEET!! So far it looks like all the cute climbing chicks are open to my advances. thumbs_up.gif When is the next picnic? blush.gif