Bronco come out and play

richard_noggin

While I was out I stopped by this construction site , they were building one of them tall buildings. I was just driveing by in my F550 turbo deisel monster truck , so I stopped tied off my rope to the sterring wheel and rap'ed down. When I hit the ground I yell up...HEY ANY YOU IRONWORKERS GAY !!It took them some time to climb down that huge set of monkey bars. Then about 5 burly look'n dudes started mill'n around me, about then the meanest burly one grabed me up by the neck , he had the look of my bear dawg when he is bout to eat a pussy cat, quickly I explaned how BRONCO told me Ironworkers were gay. suddenly he dropped me. He than wanted to know more ...confuzed I told him the whole story. To my suprize he had this longfull look on his face. He told me this story how a few years ago he was in prison and how he had This bitch he named BRONCO because he was such a wild ride, he told me he wood let me go if I did my best to get you two hooked up ,so if you post a link to your bung hole It will save me an ass woop'n

Bronco come out and play boxing_smiley.gif

DICK wave.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

suddenly he dropped me. He than wanted to know more ...confuzed I told him the whole story. To my suprize he had this longfull look on his face. He told me this story how a few years ago he was in prison and how he had This bitch he named BRONCO because he was such a wild ride

Thanks for confirming my statement that Ironworkers are gay. laugh.gif ...Not that I needed that; just look at the Ironworker in the Village People

suddenly he dropped me. He than wanted to know more ...confuzed I told him the whole story. To my suprize he had this longfull look on his face. He told me this story how a few years ago he was in prison and how he had This bitch he named BRONCO because he was such a wild ride

Thanks for confirming my statement that Ironworkers are gay. laugh.gif ...Not that I needed that; just look at the Ironworker in the Village People

Alpinwanker there is nothing funny or interesting in your statements

Alpinwanker Is there a butt pirate wanting to come out of the closet.

Your kinda hung up on this gay thing!Not that theirs anything wrong wit dat

Alpinwanker =Homophobic or Butt pirate?

eat HCL.gif asseyes

i know its supposed to be a bolt in your avatar image but it does look kida like a gray, flaccid penis sticking out of your forehead, pretty appropriate for a richard noggin

I take it tat's a thumbs_up.gif from the master of spray.

I wood know way better than to get in a piss'n match wit the MASTER

How do you do it?Your political correct enought to keep from getting banned but funny enought when I have the time I read most of your posts and you keep it short and intelligent. thumbs_up.gif

I am such a DICK, wave.gif and I so love to stir the pot yelrotflmao.gif

Whoa! dude You have that crazed psychopath look in your eyes.

I wood post a picture of my face but I wood have to wipe the fried chicken off my face and to do that I wood have to stop eating and your just not worth that kind of effort.

What's your weapon of choise: boxing_smiley.gif

The shillelagh,bow and arrow, or my fav a drumstick

The keyboard is allways a safe option

My bellys so big I can't see my DICK wave.gif when I pee