Debates

glassgowkiss

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes a lot for me to celebrate politics. The only time I actually gave out an audible whoop...ever...was when Obama, legal weed, and marital equality all rolled across the finish line within a single hour.

That was a pretty good hour to be alive.

As for the GOP, they've long suffered a die off problem that certainly isn't improving any. They've made a lot of enemies as assholes typically do, and those chickens seem to be roosting in large numbers lately.

Hating gays, brown folk, women folk, common decency, adult behavior, true national security (healthcare, reasonably income disparity, safety from being randomly shot), the environment, the Bill of Rights, anyone who isn't American (plus half of all Americans) and science never was a good, long term national strategy, but hey, blame Tricky Dick, the Gift that Just Keeps on Giving.

I can't watch any of the GOP candidates talk - it's like an I Love Lucy episode, without the self awareness. I gringe.

I tried to watch Jeb Bush but after 30 seconds I realized that Trump is Einstein in comparison. He's a fucking moron who can't put a sentence together, just like Bro and Daddy. And he can't deliver a joke (my god, how he tries), and THAT is the unforgivable sin.

Trump delivers some pretty good insults directed at his colleagues, some are even wry, like his comment about Jeb: "I can't understand why Leman Brothers paid him 3 million just before it took down the economy.Where's the business savvy in that?"