TV Ads Say S.U.V. Owners Support Terrorists

allthumbs

yeah, great. Someone uses their valuable and irretrievable time working for something they want and value, and somebody comes along and says, I don't like what you want and now I'll destroy the product of all your time and effort. How caring and nonviolent.

Anybody that comes to burn my house or my car or anything I've worked for is going to get a fight.

When they're non violent, they have a right to say what they want. When they come to destroy what someone else has worked for, the gloves come off. Finally the "caring" of these Stalinists is shown for what it is, do what they want how they want or they'll get frustrated and start to kill.

That earns them criminal status, and will also earn them a bullet, justifiably.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, MtnGoat; when your SUV kills some Geo Metro-driving mother and her kids in a collision, or when DFA starts developing lung cancer from breathing the coal-burning-power-plant's worth of shit it spews into the air, are we not talking about an irretrievable loss? Of life, of time, of your precious money, whatever? Is it not then the right of the aggrieved party to seek appropriately damaging compensatory action against *you*?

Edited by Dr_Flash_Amazing

What's my reply to what? rbw's post? I think he's right except for the fact that I don't think Tre was involved in the Eugene car burnings ... the young guy that did that got like 70 years or something.

Rob, as for the other post, I just put up that list, because some people have been making an effort to buy gas from companies that don't get oil from the Middle East.

last time I checked when you start a car on fire it has a tendecy to explode.

violence is violence you can try and justify it anyway you want to. I thought it sucked. It was ugly and smelled bad tied up traffic that I was in for HOURS. I believe that a persons personal rights only extend so far as they don't interfier with another persons persoanl rights.

sexy, I think that when someone wastes my time because they think their beliefs are more important than my life I can be as pissed off and shallow about it as I want. tongue.gif it certinly is not going to make me sympathetic twords their cause.

I have never seen the point in violent protest, but have been a part af a few peacful marches. And honestly it is that duplicity that turned me from a hard core leftist (oh fuck it) earthfirst! supporting tree hugger to the wiser middle of the road non extreamist that I am now.

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

I've actually seen several cars burn and none of them has exploded.

I did see an RV burn on the way back from a Dead show near Buffalo, NY at about 3 am in the morning. Wasted hippies and truckers ... quite a show. The propane tanks blew and shot crazy flames 50 some feet acress several lanes of the highway.

Edited by Winter

In response to

Poster: Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Subject: Re: TV Ads Say S.U.V. Owners Support Terrorists

sexy, I think that when someone wastes my time because they think their beliefs are more important than my life I can be as pissed off and shallow about it as I want.

Of course you can be as shallow as you want. Even Mtgoat will defend your right to be as such.