i want to push an old man down the stairs

erik

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The two trees in question are about 2 feet from my living room. When we get gusts of 90 mph blowing directly in from the Bay, it scares the shit outta me. Also, the Eagles sit up in these trees looking for a meal in the water...problem is, the bastards shit all over my deck. You think goose shit is bad? So the enviro-wacko neighbors are screaming bloody murder that I want to take the trees out. I was nice like Ray Borbon and told them to fucking mind their own business or suffer the consequences. And that's that.

Yep, my point exactly. I asked Kurt to cut for me awhile back but he wasn't interested. I'm paying Brand X $2000.00 to remove these two trees, granted, in 16 inch chunks, but really no huge problem. Not only that but I'm floating the branches out so there's not even any cleanup. Sorry Kurt, I offered. bigdrink.gif

Thanks Trask, but I'm sure a local guy is going to be cheaper for you. I'm busy enough in the greater Seattle area. Though I would like to meet you. bigdrink.gif

Catbird,

I have no problem with killing trees. I do it all the time; people plant the wrong tree in the wrong spot all the time. I also don't have any issue at all with the example you sited earlier.

What I do take issue with is calling a species of tree a junk tree. Sure you can have a BLM in a bad spot, however that doesn't make the species junk. It sounds like you have some issues with tall native trees. If thats the case then don't buy a house in the forest.

Exactly. If SC would slow down two seconds to read my post, he'd notice where I mentioned that these twin 100 ft'ers are within about two feet of my livingroom, and also very close to the neighbor's house. Our houses are packed in here at the beach. There's NO fucking place to just drop the fuckers or I'd do it myself (ex-logger). So go play with yo stiffy SC and come back with a better attitude. Tramp! moon.gif