Last Weekend

RuMR

To all of the naysayers regarding Smiff in the dark of winter.

Had an excellent weekend pulling on compressed peanut butter w/ TimL and an old buddy who is just getting back into climbing. Saturday it was a balmy mid 50's, but rained enough that we were confined to the gulleys in the morning. Sunday, we woke up to blue-bird skies with temps in the 50's again. Climbing in a tshirt in January at Smith!!!! Woo HOO!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Rumar! Thanks for helping me on Kings of Rap.

The time warp between ice climbing in the canadian rockies and sport climbing at Smith was an interesting change.

Smith was awesome this weekend. What a fun group to go down with! And nobody in the park!

Rumar - I have your 70m.

HA! I don't need no stinking rope! Actually, I've been grounded until I'm 45 by wife. So only plastic pulling for me!

I'll grab that rope from you as soon as i can. Maybe Friday evening at the seattle VW or something like that?

Yeah, that was about the best weekend there i've had in a while. Can you believe the weather Sunday w/ 20 people at the most in the park? And those were all old buddies at that!!

I'm going to try to sneak down to Smith sometime at the end of January/beginning of February...