Anniversary

Greg_W

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a British thing or what is the origin?

Beats me. Grandma was 1/2 English, 1/2 German, and raised in western Alberta after migrating from Colorado. I think calling the drink "Boston tea" was to make it that much more appealing. One funny thing was that my mother didn't realize there was no tea in the drink until a few years ago.

okay, they CHOSE :rolleyes: to go without. Either way they were not drinking tea... yet they still had to have tea time etc. as was proper at that time... they had to drink somrthing... warm milk and sugar would be better than nothing grin.gif

noodge! tongue.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

Just think if the Boston Tea Party was today. All the impact statements that would of been filled out after the "crime" took place. Plus, all the members of the Sons of Liberty that might not of taken part do to the impact on the creatures in the harbor. My god we might of ended up under English Rule after all and had all our 2nd amendment rights flushed out with the incoming tide.

Bwahahaha!!! With no Greenpeace, the Sons of Liberty had no way of knowing what vital species of mollusk or algae that would be damaged due to their actions!!! What about a pre-crime Environmental Impact Assessment? How thoughtless and anti-environment!!! All in the name of freedom, liberty, and human rights. Huh, must have been pretty fucking important.

Well, Iain, I am pretty proud of what those people did and that I live in this country. You don't have to be proud, that's okay; that's your prerogative (insert Bobby Brown flashback here).

My favorite was the banner: "The Man Who Relaxes is Helping The Axis"