Ain't nobody got time for that :)

pink

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If'n you wan' sum fresh nigga jokes, you gotzta fren' him on Facebook! He gots plen'y!

Why, he be the regluh Nigga Gen'ral uv forwardin'!

How is that any more racist than the title of your Korean thread - Ha-ro is not at all racist? I wonder how our Asian brudda's feel about you making fun of the way they might sound? I don't give a shit but it sure points out the double standard you put yourself in when you call someone else a racists yet seem to be doing essentially the same thing. Just sayin. :wave:

I've never once see a comedian who didn't make me laugh my ass off without being incredibly offensive. To me, the differentiation lies (lays?) in the intent. There is a difference between making an offensive joke about a homosexual's stereotypical love of fashion, for example, and supporting actual legislation aimed at disenfranchising gays and lesbians. No?

I've never once see a comedian who didn't make me laugh my ass off without being incredibly offensive. To me, the differentiation lies (lays?) in the intent. There is a difference between making an offensive joke about a homosexual's stereotypical love of fashion, for example, and supporting actual legislation aimed at disenfranchising gays and lesbians. No?
I get a laugh out of a good racist or homophobic joke just as much as the next douchebag but pointing the finger that one is ok, cause trashmaster did it and saying another is offensive is a bit hypocritical, IMO. My distasteful jokes are equally offensively opportunistic. I prefer poking fun at myself cause I know I'm an easy target.

pointing the finger that one is ok, cause trashmaster did it and saying another is offensive is a bit hypocritical, IMO. My distasteful jokes are equally offensively opportunistic.

Oh, have I ever given you shit for one of your jokes? I don't recall ever having done that, but if I did, I was probably just busting your balls

pointing the finger that one is ok, cause trashmaster did it and saying another is offensive is a bit hypocritical, IMO. My distasteful jokes are equally offensively opportunistic.

Oh, have I ever given you shit for one of your jokes? I don't recall ever having done that, but if I did, I was probably just busting your balls

I was more referring trashie calling Pink a racist, yet having an obviously racist title to his own thread. Then again, he's dog, so he can get away with it.

dead-horse.gif

Bingo!