our future

glassgowkiss

From B&H page lens review:

"Use it for photography of bands and Visio and that jazz really good lens really like the unclekt apetcher and its a really good fish eye effect for a asp-c Lens it's like using a canon 15mm 2.8 on a full frame gives it a really nice wide vue Bad things about it it take a bit to get use to Manuel apetuer and focus but is well worth it and wish the apituer went done further like 2.8 ish but is a gr8 lens

Yes, I would recommend this to a friend"

With minds like this talking the place at the helm, the future looks bright and we have nothing to worry about.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From B&H page lens review:

"Use it for photography of bands and Visio and that jazz really good lens really like the unclekt apetcher and its a really good fish eye effect for a asp-c Lens it's like using a canon 15mm 2.8 on a full frame gives it a really nice wide vue Bad things about it it take a bit to get use to Manuel apetuer and focus but is well worth it and wish the apituer went done further like 2.8 ish but is a gr8 lens

Yes, I would recommend this to a friend"

With minds like this talking the place at the helm, the future looks bright and we have nothing to worry about.

Anonymous retard posting on product review = "talking" the place at the helm? I don't think that's how it works

You found stupid people in the Internet? No way!