OMG Newtown Shooting was a HOAX!!!

bstach

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Obama administration perpetrated the hoax, the conspiracy theorists claim, in order to ratchet up support for tougher gun control measures"

I made this claim first, in the sandy thread. I WIN!~

Only difference is....I am not making this claim.

yet

Wait.....you think it is a hoax?

Wait.....you think it is a hoax?

Yes, I absolutely think this is a hoax. I'm just surprised he didn't find a way to blame this on the terrorists, but I guess that trick is already played out. The colorado shooter they found to shoot up that movie theater didn't do the trick for some reason, so they had to cobble this one together quickly -- which is why we're noticing so many weird things about it.

Remember how they originally reported the AR-15 used by Adam Lanza had been found in the car, unused? And then they suddenly changed it and said he used an assault rifle, after all -- because that was a key component, in order to get assault rifles banned. But this one was done shoddy, that's for sure, and they most have not got the memo out to everyone. Last minute.

If it was a hoax then it is safe to assume why? Gun control. therefore terrorists (our government) is behind it right?

Yep. Our terrorist gov't staged a mass school shooting to forward their agenda of gun control, whose ultimate goal is to confiscate guns from all citizens. They can then rule us with tyranny, a tyranny unprecedented in the history of the world. Are we going to stand for this? That is the question!