Gushing With Buckets of Love XOXO

PrincessWookie

Tonight I take the red eye flight from Fairbanks for my first trip down to my new home, LEAVENWORTH, WA!! :rocken:

I absolutely adore my magical, blissful, adventurous life... I'll still work in Alaska on the North Slope with a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off schedule and fly home to Leavenworth! There's even a shuttle service for only 60 bucks round trip.

A HUGE THANK YOU to all the super Central Washington resident climbers who graciously helped in my search of a new home and who went out and looked at places for me. I'm one lucky gal.

I'm so stoked to get back in the Cascades Mountains...there's no place like home. :)

The best is yet to come!! WOOHOOO!!! :brew:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW Ivan, did you see your like the top TR contributor on this board.

that's just 'cuz tvash got dissappeared into the internetz black bag

and if you can find a one of my many jewels that ain't misspelled and/or wildly apocryphal, please let me know so i can fuck it up, eh? :)

BTW Ivan, did you see your like the top TR contributor on this board.

that's just 'cuz tvash got dissappeared into the internetz black bag

and if you can find a one of my many jewels that ain't misspelled and/or wildly apocryphal, please let me know so i can fuck it up, eh? :)

I dunno, you two leap-frogged for a while for the top spot, but in the end you seemed to have pulled ahead once and for all (even with padding by your adversary with hikes to lookouts...) :-)

I dunno, you two leap-frogged for a while for the top spot, but in the end you seemed to have pulled ahead once and for all (even with padding by your adversary with hikes to lookouts...) :-)

nope, he got the tr for that one as i was trying to show him mercy :)

nope, he got the tr for that one as i was trying to show him mercy :)

That's what i said - he padded his # with hikes to lookouts. You, OTOH, maintained your TR integrity. ;-)

TR's padded with lookouts or not, you ALL are BadAsses in my little book, FWIW. :) We have to have a meet up in Leavenworth this spring/summer!!!

Just took my first trip to Leavenworth last weekend to drop off my first load of gear. Had an awesome time seeing old friends and meeting new ones! Back in Alaska now and will return in April for the finale! Woohoo!

:brew::rocken::brew: