BORING

minx

yep....sorry, spray is boring. (yeah so am I today) there's a lot of bickering going on but I really don't see anyone influencing anyone else's thoughts on the same subject different day that's posted everyday.

i challenge each of you to reconsider one of your firmly held beliefs and post about it.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep....sorry, spray is boring. (yeah so am I today) there's a lot of bickering going on but I really don't see anyone influencing anyone else's thoughts on the same subject different day that's posted everyday.

i challenge each of you to reconsider one of your firmly held beliefs and post about it.

OK, but you first....

OK, but you first....

Nahhh...I'm an athiest. I don't believe in anything. I reconsidered it once but i couldn't find any evidence to make me believe anything or something. I've got nothing to reconsider about anything.

OK, but you first....

Nahhh...I'm an athiest. I don't believe in anything. I reconsidered it once but i couldn't find any evidence to make me believe anything or something. I've got nothing to reconsider about anything.

Shouldn't you be a nihilist then?

OK, but you first....

All right then, I'll give it a shot.

I really like wearing condoms. Especially here in Wyoming.

Yeehah!

You guys gotta get your message straight. We stay away and you bitch. Then we post and Jon says we're not working enough at the office. Hold a fucking meeting already, people. I'm a shareholder.

nobody likes a damn meeting. sheesh. no wonder Jon has issues with you guys.

I have always believed firmly that Minx is cool.

I am now reconsidering...

sadly, you were mistaken. first time i've been in the office in a month and the fire truck just pulled up. clearly i'm hot.