Salewa acquires Wild Country

Coldfinger

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up with a pair of salewa "mountain trainer" boots (second ascent has them) this summer when i sprained my ankle and wanted the lightest pair of approach footwear I could find that offered actual ankle support and have been really impressed....the weird wire harness around the ankle offered more support then many other boots I've owned when tied tightly but they are also very comfortable for long flat trail miles when loosened up a bit.

I think they own dynafit and pomoca (climbing skins) as well. This move makes them something of an ultralight technical gear powerhouse...

I ended up with a pair of salewa "mountain trainer" boots (second ascent has them) this summer when i sprained my ankle and wanted the lightest pair of approach footwear I could find that offered actual ankle support and have been really impressed....the weird wire harness around the ankle offered more support then many other boots I've owned when tied tightly but they are also very comfortable for long flat trail miles when loosened up a bit.

I think they own dynafit and pomoca (climbing skins) as well. This move makes them something of an ultralight technical gear powerhouse...

I got a pair of those mountain trainer low tops and really like them