chirp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she sounds like a giant fucking whiner to me. WAAAAAAHHHHHH

You hear what you want to hear. :wazup:

So are you saying that you wouldn't nab a chance at having a climbing legend join you for dinner at the crags after a day of climbering?

Let's say Fred showed up at yer campfire... would you run him off, too, cuz he didn't bring a spoon or wash his dish?

Man, lighten up. Your lid's screwed on too tight if that's how you really feel... :rolleyes:

she sounds like a giant fucking whiner to me. WAAAAAAHHHHHH

You hear what you want to hear. :wazup:

So are you saying that you wouldn't nab a chance at having a climbing legend join you for dinner at the crags after a day of climbering?

Let's say Fred showed up at yer campfire... would you run him off, too, cuz he didn't bring a spoon or wash his dish?

Man, lighten up. Your lid's screwed on too tight if that's how you really feel... :rolleyes:

Not saying of that. You need to lighten up brother...... :/

Not saying of that. You need to lighten up brother......
Then exactly what are you saying, kev? Upon what part of your statement below did I miss the nuance?

I agree with Kitty. Showing up with nothing to contribute then not even washing his own bowl. Not cool.
You just agreed with a whiny woman who took umbrage with Alf eating at her campfire and not bringing anything to the table (that is, if we discount his work at IC over the many years he's been dirtbagging it there.)

Are you putting this Alf person and Fred Becky on the same page?
Sure, why not? They are both climbing legends by any definition of the word. Are you going to be the arbiter of what constitutes a climbing legend now? Everybody knows Fred's contributions. By the content of the posts on the MP thread, it appears to me that Alf is regarded as a local legend, too. Ya savvy?

I dont care if you are Lynn Hill.....if you show up and not even wash your own plate....that is tacky any way you slice it. Legend or no legend. It was poor form.

It's called 'giving' Bone. Usually doesn't involve 'expecting anything in return'.

Didn't read the link, of course, but I'd say the complainer might also review this definition.

Kids today!

I dont care if you are Lynn Hill.....if you show up and not even wash your own plate....that is tacky any way you slice it. Legend or no legend. It was poor form.
If Lynn Hill decided to grace my campfire ring, I'd be pleased. And I wouldn't expect her to have to do a thing. It would be my pleasure. It's called giving. There's no expectation of a "payback"...

If Lynn Hill decided to grace my campfire ring, I'd be pleased. And I wouldn't expect her to have to do a thing. It would be my pleasure. It's called giving. There's no expectation of a "payback"...

Can we agree to disagree? I still think not cleaning your own bowl is poor form. No matter how you slice it.

My father taught me that if someone gives you something you try your best to be gracious. One way is to offer to help do dishes.

blah blah blah.

Can we agree to disagree? I still think not cleaning your own bowl is poor form. No matter how you slice it.

My father taught me that if someone gives you something you try your best to be gracious. One way is to offer to help do dishes.

Sure we can. My parents taught me the same lesson. I would just tell Lynn not to worry about it before she offerred...