Washington Dihedrals

lazzara

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not exactly sure if I climbed Washington Dihedrals or not. Here is a topo with the line Nick Strait and I climbed about 10 years ago. If that is indeed Washington Dihedrals then I can say it was a moderate ice and mixed route. We soloed most of it and roped up for the last couple of pitches of mixed rock/snow/ice. showphoto.php?photo=71953&title=north-face-snoqualmie-topo&cat=504

Edited by DPS

Slick edit, kurt. :) When your post originally said "not on skis" I took that to mean that you were, literally, not on skis.

I didn't read it as [not bad at all if] you're on skis. Damn this Engrish ranguage...

BTW, what were you doing up there, exactly? Inquiring minds want to know...

Well, that's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure. Just so you know, I pondered a bit before asking about the possibility that you could have been in the Enchantments, lest someone come out and bash me severely about the head and shoulders for being so ludicrously stoopid to believe we could have been talking about anywhere other than the Enchantments. :crazy:

Thanks, kurt, I'm off to fix myselfg aother frink... :brew: