Cooler then topics about gun control!

jon

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Where is Ray Borbon and the brown coiler bomb in that picture of armaments.

Quote "I dook upon you from a great height"
[Confused]

He's lying in wait inside that big canister in the front. Then he lets loose his deadly payload upon the unsuspecting (and soon to be dust) victim.

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

"i" before "e" except after "c" yo
[sNAFFLEHOUND]

Except in words such as "height," yo.
[sNAFFLEHOUND]
true bra' but not in "receive" as in above pict shamelessly lifted from the information superhighway. thanks gore!

Interestingly enough, I read in "Sensory Exotica" by Howard C. Hughes, that when they built the Stealth Bomber they made it invisible to radar but didnt know it was also invisible to sonar.

That is until, they left it parked outside the hangar one fine desert night, and in the morning it was covered with dead bats that had flown into it because it was "invisible".

Sort of like Wonder Woman's invisible plane. Anna, are you really Wonder Woman or what?

[laf][laf] Yah, I'm Wonder woman alright.....people wonder about me all the time!

.....wondering why prop effeciency is decreased at higher density altitudes...increased drag??? I would think the more dense, the more air mass to grab. AAAHHH these damn performance charts already!

Yes, the gov't spends way too much money on useless shit, but then again, so do I [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

Here's a nice shot of the cannon on the front of the A-10 Warthog:
-

Fires a depleted-uranium round that penetrates almost anything!!

Bah! Some idiot at the Department of Defense probably spent six thousand dollars on those fuzzy dice! What's next? Leather-trimmed stick, woodgrain missile controls, and keyless entry? It's an outrage, people! Write your representatives today! [Eek!]