American citizen assassinated by US goverment.

billcoe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, if this was the odd one off event that occurred every few years when needed, and I see you point that in this case it was needed, I don't think you'd get an argument from anyone. yet we don't know what this guy did or didn't do, nor will we ever. It's all made up shit leaked to the press which might be true, or it might not. The guy could have been the Yemini Rush Limbaugh as noted above from some press reports. I agree with Pats dissertation up there because there rarely seems to be something like this start up in other counties where it didn't at some point swing out of control.

We have the rule of law here, we need to follow it, even when it is inconvenient to do so. It's what defines our country and makes it a great place to live. Once it's off those tracks, its gonna be like a train without rails.

My view.

Take care all, and thanks to everyone for not doing all the personal attacks that normally accompany these conversations.

Assholes.

Sorry, it just had to be put out there. :grin: