The Ultimate CC.com Post

texplorer

I was thinking the other day about what the ultimate CC.com post would contain. Perhaps we could award a large Horsecock trophy to the winner. Here are some key words you might want to include in your post:

Horsecock, Alpine hookers, Fred Beckey, Muir hut, Snafflehounds, Wanker, Lycra, Bolt-chopping, Spray, Obvious gully, Larry th tool, and Rescue choppers.

Judges will be looking for a post of 500 words or less displaying the quintessetial character that has become the CC.com lifestyle. Vulgarity and slander is encouraged and you will be expected to show skill in chest beating and degradation of other posters. Topics may include but are not limited to:

bolting issues, rank of sport climbers in the climbing community, use of reefer and its effects, cat fights amoung female posters and avatar female posters, environmental topics, trail fees, alcoholic beverage consumption, sex in the mountians, what constitutes as spray, validity of slideshows at local TNF stores, and "experienced" climber rescues.

All entries must be in before the glaciers entirely melt in the NW. Good luck.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dave Schuldt:

Where is Denis Harmon when we need him?

Posible catigories

Strangest- Dennis Harmon

Sexiest- sk

Most Obnoxious- trask

Lamest

Funniest

Post with the most responses.- Scott Ter'ex

Help me out with the ones I left blank.

I choose to take that as a compliment. Thank you

[Wink]

Strangest? Hey, I resemble that remark! But it's all good...because, you see, I'll be climbing in Canada the next couple of weeks while you're doing your daily stop-n-go SUV commute through rush-hour(s) traffic to and fro your mind numbing occupation all the while deperately struggling to appear "normal." -- hardly human

P.S. Fess up...you belong to the Mountaineers organization, don't you?

[ 08-05-2002, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: hardly human ]