• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jon

Changes to CC.com User Agreement

I apologize, actually I don't. We have made some minor changes to the user agreement, and to avoid in the future having to have everyone agree to it every time, we are just stating that we will post changes to it here and that it is your responsibility to understand them. I've seen some pretty interesting, and overbearing, user agreements and we want to keep it as simple as possible, protecting both your rights and ours.

If you have any questions please feel free to drop us an email or PM.

Steve, when you mean post, do you mean to the photo gallery? I've upped the file size limit. The problem was people were posting photos directly off their camera and our storage usage was soaring.

Wayne, very embarrassing my bad. It's fixed now people can actually post.

Some people are apparently having problems getting past the user agreement. We are very sorry for that and are looking into it. If you are still having problems please use the link below to get a hold of us and we'll manually fix things for your account.

http://cascadeclimbers.com/contact

Social networking companies are HOTTT!!!

CC.com IPO?

Time for y'all to reap the rewards of your hard work here.

If anyone is still experience problems getting past the user agreement please screen please let us know. There is obviously a glitch in our software that I've been unable to resolve, so I have reverted to the previous agreement and try this again at another time.

Steve, when you mean post, do you mean to the photo gallery? I've upped the file size limit.

What is the file size limit? It says unlimited but then there's an unlisted limit?