Help 'trask' get a life foundation

Dennis_Harmon

Was just wondering if I was posting and establishing too many topics, and counted the number of individual 'avatars' on this page and TRASK is the winner with eight. I'd submit that we should start the [Help Trask Get A Life Foundation.] If we all pitch in we can afford to send him to a good therapeutic massager up on Capitol Hill. Dennis

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dennis Harmon:

[Help Trask Get A Life Foundation.] If we all pitch in we can afford to send him to a good therapeutic massager up on Capitol Hill. Dennis

Dennis, would this be CPB, the very same demented therapist you've been spotted frequenting on your anal sexual forays? Not into that scene dude. I'm straight. [big Drink]

Dennis, like I said earlier, I'm not into the gaywad scene. I'm also not into goats, sheep, cows, or any other four legged critters. I like women, although lately I've been on a dry run. If you're taking donations for me, I say, "bring it on!"

I promise to use it for therapeutical purposes only...table dances and Korean massage (by the two-legged female persuasion).

If you're ever up my way stop over and we can do some diving in Puget Sound (San Juans are sweet). The Abalone is awesome.

trask