Hugh Conway

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is fucking Russia man

Ed at Gin and Tacos picked up on a particularly audacious section of the Wisconsin budget-repair bill yesterday: the governor can sell off any state-owned heating, cooling, and power plants he likes, at any price, to anybody he wants, without any kind of auction or bid-solicitation process, and such a sale would be defined as being in the best interest of the state and to comply with criteria for certifying such a transaction.

I can here PP fapping half a world away

I might have this wrong but didn't the feds give all/most of the tax payer's dams away? If so...nothing... new....again...this land is tax land, this land is not yours man, it belongs to the g-man, this land was stole-land, this land is not free-land, this land has spilled blood man, to keep you free man.

After watching Aljazeera I realize how ignorant I really am about all the nasty boogie men in the world and the roles they play in keeping things stabilized. Supposedly some of the bad nasty dictators are the lesser of the two possible evils. good night.

Also, LaX county does not recycle plastics so they can make sure that they have enough garbage to burn, out on French's Isle., for power. The only entity that I know that recycles plastic in LaX county is UW-LaX; and only because they pay to ship it to another county. --tech writing assignment while at WTC

anywho...