Obama Health Care heading south

RedNose

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, thanks for the correction!

Now I'm thinking that an early version of the bill did have the wording to provide a tax/credit tactic, precisely in order to make the bill more resilient against a constitutional test. (Maybe this was bargained out?)

In any case, I'm about to read the law, as it is... not that Spray isn't worthwhile...

I know I don't want my taxes to be anymore complicated. Am I am sick of dealing with insurance -- I shouldn't have to worry so much about this shit. I think anyone who has had a long term illness or injury would agree that the paperwork involved in trying to get better is almost as bad as whatever ails you.

Just friggen tax us and provide us some basic healthcare. Cut out the useless insurance bullcrap and let us pay for more care (directly) if we want it. Hell, I'd like to see doctor's advertising their prices anyhow and I'd like a receipt I can understand.

This shouldn't be so hard.

I know I don't want my taxes to be anymore complicated. Am I am sick of dealing with insurance -- I shouldn't have to worry so much about this shit. I think anyone who has had a long term illness or injury would agree that the paperwork involved in trying to get better is almost as bad as whatever ails you.

Just friggen tax us and provide us some basic healthcare. Cut out the useless insurance bullcrap and let us pay for more care (directly) if we want it. Hell, I'd like to see doctor's advertising their prices anyhow and I'd like a receipt I can understand.

This shouldn't be so hard.

makes sense to me, but then that ain't saying much...