9-11 Documentary

Figger_Eight

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Left wing in a perverted sort of way. I have my AR-15A2 (pre-ban of course) amongst other special left wing toys. Being this is spray and a free for all- Your terrorist is my freedom fighter. In case you have forgotten whom runs the show.

“The oil companies want to go back in, big-time.”

— CAPITOL HILL AIDE

a quote from MSN regarding efforts to "rehabilitate" Libya

You demopublican cheetos eatin sport climbing bolt clippin need to accept your slavery and bend over

quote:

Originally posted by CleeshterFeeshter:
Yeah, Left wing in a perverted sort of way. I have my AR-15A2 (pre-ban of course) amongst other special left wing toys. Being this is spray and a free for all- Your terrorist is my freedom fighter. In case you have forgotten whom runs the show. “The oil companies want to go back in, big-time.” — CAPITOL HILL AIDE a quote from MSN regarding efforts to "rehabilitate" LibyaYou demopublican cheetos eatin sport climbing bolt clippin need to accept your slavery and bend over

uh oh......cleester is off the meds again......

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Puget:

Watch out Erik! Appearently the word "Meds" is not considered sarcasm but irresponsible mud slinging! You might suffer a series of stinging insults.

That's right, Erik! The official Civility Coaches of CC.com will be keeping an eye on you henceforth!