New Signature

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trolling for a new signature lately, but so far nobody's come up with even a remotely quote-worthy insult. Are you all stoned? Do you need to get stoned?

Try harder.

Your lack of imagination is matched only by your lack of humility.

Change the words "your" up there to "my" and you're right there bubba. See, that wasn't so hard now was it?

I've been trolling for a new signature lately, but so far nobody's come up with even a remotely quote-worthy insult. Are you all stoned? Do you need to get stoned?

Try harder.

Some people make hard spraying look easy, I (Trashie) prefer to make really easy spray look really, really, hard. Really...

Or, Got Trash? I'm full of it.

Or, The best thing about this site is I can make my small pee-pee feel bigger by belittling all you fawking idiots. I AM THE MONSTER TRUCK OF CC.com, biaches.

Or, more simply put. Why yes, I am a Dick, thank you for noticing...

This should be a fun assignment but I will need the proper motivation to really sum up what a prick you really are. Let me give it some more thought and get back to you...

I thought I was wrong once, but it turned out I was just mistaken...

No, I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is... (Not that there is anything wrong with dat...)

King of the Ass Candles had a nice ring too it, as well of a lot of truth. Just sayin, why would you need a new one?

Observations, not insults, me boy. You know who to go to if you need a Care Bear, but you'll most likely receive an insult instead.

I can see that you really want this, so here's my deal:

If you can come up with a new sig within 24 hours of the original posting, I won't post any observations about you until 2011. Hell, Billcoe gets the same offer.

After all, it's Christmas.

Some people make hard spraying look easy, I (Trashie) prefer to make really easy spray look really, really, hard. Really...

Or, The best thing about this site is I can make my small pee-pee feel bigger by belittling all you fawking idiots. I AM THE MONSTER TRUCK OF CC.com, biaches.

This should be a fun assignment but I will need the proper motivation to really sum up what a prick you really are. Let me give it some more thought and get back to you...

No, I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is... (Not that there is anything wrong with dat...)

King of the Ass Candles had a nice ring too it, as well of a lot of truth. Just sayin, why would you need a new one?

He shoots HE SCORES!!!!! LOL! Every one of those scores! HOLY CRAP THAT STUFF IS HILARIOUS DAVE!!! :lmao:

He shoots HE SCORES!!!!! LOL! Every one of those scores! HOLY CRAP THAT STUFF IS HILARIOUS DAVE!!! :lmao:

Just observations Bill, just observations...