Survivor 4 will be filmed in Idaho

allthumbs

A major network is planning the show "Survivor 4" this winter. In response, Idaho Public TV is planning "Survivor, Idaho Style". The contestants will start in Sand Point, travel south through Moscow, down to Riggins, south through Murphy . On east to Twin Falls. They will then proceed to Idaho Falls, Driggs, Salmon, Grangville, Saint Maries and back to Sand Point, all by way of the secondary roads. Each will be driving a pink Volvo, California plates, with a bumper stickers that read "I'm a PETA member, "Green Peace member" , and "I'm here to confiscate your guns." The first one to make it back to Sand Point (alive) wins.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, all the immunity you need in a stop like bovill or clarkia, regardless of your agenda/beliefts, is a resounding "hey, how about a round of drinks on me!"

in this case, survivor idaho is really only limited to those with a bank account too small to buy a couple rounds of local suds (10 people @ $0.50 - $1.25 a beer).

besides, most backwoods idaho hicks are too involved in the [big Drink] to notice even a nuclear warhead cruising by on hwy 95 or 55.

peace.