REPLY more: READ less

Dru

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
Okay, I'm spraying...now what?

mainimage2.jpg

wink.gif" border="0

not you fool, you dont count! it is the gaper/guest types that I want to cast off their shackles of inhibition and get with the program and post/reply to something! Its really easy all it takes is one click and a little itty bitty bit of typing.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by trask:
Yeah, what the hell's their problem? You'd think they were afraid someone around here might make fun of them or something.
[hell no]

That's a privilege we dont dispense to just anyone who posts. wink.gif" border="0 You got to be someone special to get flamed by us! flamethrowingsmiley.gif i like this gif we should make it a instant gremlin jon tim!!

So I should just post something, anything? You WANT me to. I don't need to know what I'm talking about? Just click, type, and "add reply". Wow this is really cool. People are reading what I write.

MOM, I AM FINALLY SOMEONE!!!!!!!!

She will be so proud, thanks guys. (I'm going to go wipe the tears from my eyes now.) wink.gif" border="0

Posting here is so much fuckn' fun! You can be insulted anonymously by chicken shits who would think twice if you were standin' there with a C.M. Quark in yer hand, but will rip anyone a new one with the comfortable distance of cyberspace providing the courage and time to think up an eventual emotional battering. Thank Goddeess for CC.Com!

quote:

Originally posted by Biff:
Posting here is so much fuckn' fun! You can be insulted anonymously by chicken shits who would think twice if you were standin' there with a C.M. Quark in yer hand, but will rip anyone a new one with the comfortable distance of cyberspace providing the courage and time to think up an eventual emotional battering. Thank Goddeess for CC.Com!

Biff likes the site so much, he's posting in the middle of the day on a beautiful Saturday!

[Moon]

quote:

Originally posted by gregm:
i can't help but feel a pain in my heart knowing this meaningless waste of bandwidth could be taking place over in "muir on saturday" - where all good spray belongs.

True, however the impact of seeing the title of this thread (both on the "Who's Online" and as the last topic in Spray) is much greater and commands attention.

tongue.gif" border="0