Techno

mtnrgr

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to not like techno music, but after some openness and the willingness to broaden my perspectives i kinda like the stuff in limited basis. i used to be some hard head and stick to my guns, but i learned that being one dimensional only limited myself. now i like hip-hop and techno, but country well ya know. this lesson has carried over into many faucets of my life and i am glad that i can be a better person for it.

granted i can see the attraction of techno while bouldering, the beats make you pumped and move with more fluidity. look how easy it is to dance too. and yes i now dance too. what the hell is going on in my brain i ask sometimes....but the last time i saw a hottie listening to some butt rock she was butt ugly.

diversfy yourself and grow expotentialy.

i am a good person!! but still sketchy

viva le' diversity

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

He's getting soft.

thats okay caveman, i may be getting soft but i still am way sketchier then you without even trying. and trask i don' think you even climb or like other human beings(if that is even what you are!!!!) so there.

[big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

thats okay caveman, i may be getting soft but i still am way sketchier then you without even trying. and trask i don' think you even climb or like other human beings(if that is even what you are!!!!) so there.
[big Drink]

Ouch, that hurts dude. You really know how to twist the knife. I gotta go find my pacifier now. Later

Erik: i used to not like techno music, but after some openness and the willingness to broaden my perspectives i kinda like the stuff in limited basis. i used to be some hard head and stick to my guns, but i learned that being one dimensional only limited myself. now i like hip-hop and techno, but country well ya know. this lesson has carried over into many faucets of my life and i am glad that i can be a better person for it.

Translation: my new chica made me listen to techno and dance and i discovered that i better like it if i wanna get laid.

As for Kid Rock the guy gets Pammy booty, what more does he need? rolleyes.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:
Translation: my new chica made me listen to techno and dance and i discovered that i better like it if i wanna get laid.

As for Kid Rock the guy gets Pammy booty, what more does he need?
rolleyes.gif" border="0

actually my good canadian friend i came up with all on my own. there are many things in life that leads us towards success. mediatation and self reflection are some of those tools, you should try it sometime. though women are very nice much like climbing they are only a small part in the BIG picture.

drul you might do yourself better if you were not so bitter towards women. i know you and ray have had some issues, but with a little sensitivty you guys can have a happy life togeter. i am sure of it. i think ray really does care about you. at pub club though he might be kssing on hikerwa i can see his sloth like moves always gravitate towards canada. p.s. watch out for trask i think him and ray are sneaking around!!

erik: drul you might do yourself better if you were not so bitter towards women.

im not bitter!!! I drink bitter!! [big Drink][big Drink]

& have you found that being whipped makes you "do yourself better" [sic]? tongue.gif" border="0

i am seriously researching asexual spores as we speak.cells.gif be your own belay slave!