Was it good?

billcoe

Hoping that the holiday was good for all of you. For myself, I got in a short new pitch with 2 super dudes and my kid, and some great bouldering with the lad as well in between rainstorms.

Good times.

Kids are all crashed out now, but they are all going home today after the extended family (nieces, nephews etc) does brunch at my moms house. (insert sad face emoticon here) Lots of great family time.

Thanksgiving_2009.jpg

The climbing highlight was not in grabbing some bouldering time inbetween rainstorms and family time but in getting out with long time local stalwarts and all around awesome dudes Jim Opdycke and Jeff Thomas to get a new route in at The Far Side. Jeff took the usual great shots and Jim contributed some key humor!

Here's my son, Shaun, following me up the route which Jim suggested we (and we did) name, "Child Abuse". LOL!

Shaun_following_Child_Abuse.JPG

You can see where Jeff was located to take that great upper shot in the photo below.

P1000098.JPG

I stood on that ledge in my barefeet the whole time I belayed 4 folks up on 11 30 2009 which shows ya the weather (and company) was awesome! Nice to get a route in with my son - great times!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic