• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
hikerwa

Eric Simonson Live on Spokeradio.com

Finally a climber on Spokeradio.com!!! email your questions to Eric on Wed. Feb. 20 he will be live in our studio!!!

Why should we be interested in listening to some dude who guides rich bumblies up big volcanoes? Is he an interesting person? Has he done anything particularly noteworthy? Is he certified to belay at Vertical World?

[ 02-18-2002: Message edited by: specialed ]

I am not sure as to most of that, you can ask him yourself on wednesday. Next wednesday the 27th will be John Roskelley live at 11am.

quote:

Originally posted by hikerwa:
I am not sure as to most of that, you can ask him yourself on wednesday. Next wednesday the 27th will be John Roskelley live at 11am.

And you can all ask him for huntin' and shootin' tips. Isnt Pope John Roskelly?

Hikerwa: I'm too shy to call into your talk-show, but could you ask this Simonson-guy a few questions?

"Why is your nickname "Simo"? Who the hell came up with that one?"

"Do you date supermodels?"

Here's an Opra-esque question he might enjoy answering: "If you could be any piece of rock pro, would you be a #7 hex, a #9 stopper, or one of them itty-bitty little #0 R.P.'s? Why?"

"Do you know Big Lou?"

And as for you, imorris, where did you get that picture of my girlfriend training for the Ice Capades?

imorris, I in fact have two macs and listen on winamp and windows media player, Quicktime will be on soon within the next couple of months.