• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
KaskadskyjKozak

Seattle Cyclists Beware!

He said he has never heard of them being used anywhere in the state for hunting rats, possum, fixy hipsters, municyclists and other small nongame species.

Nongame :pagetop:

well, if had know that I "could" us a blow gun against the "fixie fags", I would have employed this tactic years ago when these dorks showed up with their stupid bikes....

I had to convince my gf that there aren't really that many messengers in the seattle area....

if I rode a track bike around wearing tight jeans, would I finally be cool?

Edited by rob

well, if had know that I "could" us a blow gun against the "fixie fags", I would have employed this tactic years ago when these dorks showed up with their stupid bikes....

More effective:

ultraliner_grille.jpg

More effective:

ultraliner_grille.jpg

Is it just a misperception on my part, or is Cascade Climbers now sponsoring an advocacy for drive-by shooting and murder of Seattle bicyclists?

Is it just a misperception on my part, or is Cascade Climbers now sponsoring an advocacy for drive-by shooting and murder of Seattle bicyclists?

Environmentalists, former autoworkers, Mexicans, artists, Greeners, libaruls, the uninsured, Muslims, evolutionary biologists, and foreign-aid workers had already been covered.

As uncool, stupid, annoying, or unfair some urban bicyclists may be, just think of how stupid it would feel to get charged and sued for assault, while at the same time contributing to even more public sympathy for those whom you feel already enjoy special treatment. nice one. :rolleyes:

The cycletwit who is determined to embarrass or sacrifice him or herself in public is no more your concern than the SUV driver on the cell phone or the trucker who thinks he belongs in a passing lane. Get over it. You will live.