N Casades Friday-Sunday

Cpt.Caveman

I am off friday as many are. I will be headed to N Cascades. If anyone wants a partner email to rayborbon@hotmail.com

I can't climb with every respondant so don't get mad when Caveman does not respond like this past sunday. Werd up we can also hit DA TOOF up next time [Wink]

Only climbers with kind and good sense of humor need aplly. Welcome ropeguns and semi qualified gapers like bronco [Cool]

Plan is to go climbing. Nothing in particular yet but the forecast is appearing to look better than it was yesterday.

Bring the whiskey and KGB and we will send a route.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

[QB]Capt. -- Forget climbing. Let's drink all weekend and give some bootie the pleasure of our company and fine physiques. We are sexy beasts and much in demand !QB]

HA HA HA HA HA HA ... LOL ... ROFL ... HA!

[laf][laf][laf][laf][laf][laf][laf]
You are obviously a reclusive wannabe who works as a store clerk to mask your fear of entering the world on your own terms...Or you might be a genius, who knows?

Spray on!!

Capt. I would like to come with you but secret projects call. Too bad cause I am suck lately from not going on any trips or climbing anything (like Adamson) s going on a mission with you would have been good for training. Also you still owe me beer cause Detroit won the Cup.