• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
rperitore

mt buckner

Looks like there was some positive stuff spread around too. Don't focus on the negative man. Good job and you should claim your first descent if you went midwinter or before the recent descent that just took place.

nice job and post a pic!

My original post was an effort to try and find a competent person to climb/ski a peak with, which I had hoped that on a climbing resource like this website, one would be not so hard to find. The post turned into a totally negative spray fest, so I chose not to reply to any of it, or to try to justify what was being planned. We went, we climbed, and we skied and it was awesome...and if someone around here was interested in going along but chose to spray a bunch of crap around instead...well they missed out on a killer mission.

-R

Holy shit, this is hilarious! I never saw this thread until now. Who is this rperitore character? It's too bad TeleRossPeritore wasn't around back then to hook up with him. Helicopter my ass. Sage advice on the first page champs. yelrotflmao.gifwave.gif

There are so many quotes here that demand replies. I won't bother, but I will cherish this thread forever.

Ross: you rock brotha'.

Forever reinforcing the creed: I'll go take a look for myself.

some of the armchair speculation is pretty ridiculous, and obviously they've been "proven wrong". looks like dave parker needs to chime in and call you "bad ass".

but to keep things in perspective, its not normal that you can drive to mp18 - only possible because of this year's poor low elevation snowpack. conditions are everything (well, not everything, but alot), and you read them well...

CASCADE LEGEND SIGHTING!!!!!!

Rodchester take note!

Damn Dru...I was reading this and thinking: "What the hell is Dru talking about?"

Then I thought back and remembered. blush.gif Oh yeah. You're correct. thumbs_up.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Edited by Rodchester