Criminal Irresponsibility

prole

I can imagine that being tarred and feathered is also better than your community (Tenino) being cooked alive by hot mud or lava during a volcanic eruption that wasn't adequately monitored because of budget cuts. Or having your child die from tainted food products because some fucking Republican shitheel thought his buddy that owned the factory would benefit from less oversight and was able to sell his constituents a load of manure about the self-regulating market. Yeah, I can think of a lot of things that being tarred and feathered is better than. Thanks.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Fairweather:

Did you watch Bobby Jindal last night? Your man came off a little lame.

You Matt(?): Yes, that show he put on will likely cause me to reassess my interest in him as a future candidate. (You should try reconsidering one or two of your opinions someday too.) But let's face it; glamor and smooth talk notwithstanding, Jindal offered up about the same amount of substance and plan detail as Obama. Zero.

Yes, that show he put on will likely cause me to reassess my interest in him as a future candidate. (You should try reconsidering one or two of your opinions someday too.) But let's face it; glamor and smooth talk notwithstanding, Jindal offered up about the same amount of substance and plan detail as Obama. Zero.

What?! This guy's a genius. His ideas for trimming big government are spot-on! Here's a sample of wasteful spending Jindal has already targeted for elimination:

Several mountains in the world, including Mount Rainier, Mount Ruapehu in New Zealand, and Galunggung in Indonesia, are considered particularly dangerous due to the risk of lahars. Several towns in the Puyallup River valley in Washington state, including Orting, the closest to Mount Rainier, are built on top of lahar deposits that are only about 500 years old. Lahars are predicted to flow through the valley every 500-1000 years, so Orting, Sumner, Puyallup, Fife, and the Port of Tacoma face considerable risk. The USGS has set up lahar warning sirens in Pierce County, so that people can flee the approaching debris flow.--from Lahar

I can imagine that being tarred and feathered is also better than your community (Tenino) being cooked alive by hot mud or lava during a volcanic eruption that wasn't adequately monitored because of budget cuts. Or having your child die from tainted food products because some fucking Republican shitheel thought his buddy that owned the factory would benefit from less oversight and was able to sell his constituents a load of manure about the self-regulating market. Yeah, I can think of a lot of things that being tarred and feathered is better than. Thanks.

StrawmanPoster.jpg

What was your argument again? Tarring and Feathering is torture and we shouldn't condone, advocate, or practice tarring and feathering? Okay, you're right, I'm wrong, you win. I stand corrected. Despite the mass death and terrifying agony likely to result if large populations were inadequately prepared for a volcanic eruption due to budget cuts to volcano monitoring, we must never, ever stoop to level of Republicans.