G.D Dogs!

billcoe

I got one that jumps the fence and disappears and the other sits and barks in the backyard till that one returns. It's a 5' fence too. The other one is sitting in the corner right now stinking up the room with puppy farts.

Damn. I'd trade both of them for 2 of those Gitmo prisoners ya'll are discussing right now, and then we could finally close that retched place and this room wouldn't smell like shit..... hopefully. F**CK

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you need to tune in to the new show "Dog Whisperer" on the Nat Geo channel. Dude comes in and magically corrects dog behavior issues by teaching dog owners to think like a dog instead of treating them like humans. I don't watch much TV but now that my DishNet receiver is on the fritz I only get one channel and that show seems to be on whenever I turn on the tube.

I got one that jumps the fence and disappears and the other sits and barks in the backyard till that one returns. It's a 5' fence too. The other one is sitting in the corner right now stinking up the room with puppy farts.

My Dog used to jump its 6' fence,i'd put her in the back yard and 30 seconds later she'd be out front,after the thrid time i put her out back and raced though the house and out the front door and cought her in mid-air yelled "bad dog" and throw her back over the fence!

She gave up jumping it after 4 or 5 more times and eat a hole though it instead,never try to out smart a pit bull for they can jump 8' high and chew up a 4x4 in no time at all,not to mention she was really smart and studied my every move,that bitch knew what i was going to do before i did,but her cat chasing days were over at 14 years old,are four legged Friends just don't live very long,sad but true!

I doubt that dog was hurt at all FhaQ. My old buddies dog, Samanta, a small black lab, jumped out of the back of his pickup truck that was going full speed on the freeway. He saw her in the mirror and couldn't believe it. After he'd wiped up the shit off the seat and gotten over the shock and got back to her, she was fine.

found this on CL last week!

addnvkfds.gif

No offence, but I take offence to that image and have reported it to the mods as inappropriate/cruelty. We do NOT need to waste bandwidth with that. thanks and please remove it if you would.

I am not joking.

squishGray.jpg

Don't be offended...bet the owner was just as shocked as you are just seeing the video. My dub-ass labor doddle puppy did the same thing through a half opened rear window out of my truck at 45 mph when he was 7 months old...trying to get to some kids on bikes. Why? I have no idea other than he loves to run with me on the bike. Bounced off the pavement and slowed him down to a walk to the kids...kinda in a daze. I get to see the entire thing out the rearview mirror as my wife looks on in horror. Scared him BAD, eyes the size the tea saucers. Scared us even worse since we were in traffic! I locked up the tires, skidded to the side of the road and bailed out to pick up what I thought would be a dead dog. Thank GOD he is a wooley bugger because he wasn't hurt at least externally. But didn't seem to slow him down later in the day. He hasn't come close to bailing out a window sense. Not that I give him half a chance. Love him to death but he's still a silly dumb ass :) Just like his buddy, our female Rottie.

Gotta love them!

Damn. I'd trade both of them for 2 of those Gitmo prisoners ya'll are discussing right now, and then we could finally close that retched place and this room wouldn't smell like shit..... hopefully. F**CK

fs23.gif