What About Cindy?

prole

Haven't seen much of her lately and I'm bummed we probably won't be seeing much more of her after next week. Where does her future lie? Can she "reinvent" herself? Get out from under the stigma of being saddled with that loser? Future in politics? The elite media? If anyone can do it, she can. Fight, Cindy, fight! Don't let the sun set on that "smile".

0901_lauracindy_630x380.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!

119147135ZZZZZZZZZ8a801bf398bc84711d6.jpg

I'm sure the GOP would love to lay its failures at McCain's feet, god knows he's worthy. Unfortunately, the plain facts are far more problematic for them. Their 30-year "revolution" and "permanent majority" lies in ruins. Trickle-down Reganomics and its cat-shit grab bag of assorted policies has been a spectacular failure globally, its "wealth creation" bought on the backs of consumer debt and criminally inflated corporate profits. Its unholy alliance with the Christian Right coupled with its embrace divisive "hot-button" social "issues" have obfuscated and swept our very real problems under the rug, lowered the level of national political discourse, and left the American political landscape more divided and less civil. Its single-minded ideological fixation on "small government" (only when it suits their needs, i.e. corporate profits) has bankrupted cities, states, and national government leaving us more vulnerable during times of crisis, less educated, and more dependent on shrinking wages to cover even basic needs. Its foreign policy postures have proven outmoded, outdated, expensive, and counter productive (for human beings that is, I don't know about defense contractor's bottom lines or Alkoholeke's whore-budget.) In short, it's not McCain's dazzlingly stupidity, or Obama's "honey-tounged" populist appeals. It's the fact that American Conservatism as ideologically and practically aligned is a spent force. The gun in the cartoon should be shaped like an elephant.