Best Thread in Spray

marc_leclerc

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite is still the "look what I get to wake up to". All those pics of the hawtie in her undies morphing into the mullet freako-show. Still laughing my ass off. Wonder who/what he is waking up to now? :lmao:

Did she look like this?

circus_girl_1.jpg

Or like this, with Ernest Borgnine's head attached as she boulders the Yosemite test-piece "Midnight Lightning"?

ernest_rocks.jpg

It would be interesting to learn if she's still dating the bragging fellow.

Two time all greatest trolls were "Amber", a complete sham who lured in attached, married and otherwise horney dudes and who was offered good times and fun climbing experiences, ultimately exposed for all to see. Then there was "Miss Madrona?" who seemed to be a similar scam for whom the horn-dogs showed out in force: "Duh.....I'd luv t'show ya d'ropes....like, duh, exit thirty-bait...uh, I mean thirty-eight....after school sumtime....uh...U 18 yet?":laf::laf::laf:

How about the one with the mullet dude on the bmx bike? :lmao:

And for the record, I did let the lady in on the thread she became famous in, and she was more than ok with it. She thought the photoshops were hilarious.

I remember some comment to the effect of, "show this thread to her, if she hates it, let her go, if she laughs, she's a keeper."

So that is decided.