who nice

glassgowkiss

the economic and political news made the local neo-cons just vanish.

In the meantime: russia they did not predict this either. with financial sector in a total depression, ineffective military and the economy which doesn't manufacture anything anymore they can do whatever they want- unopposed. rice can spray all she wants, how tough they are, but at this moment they can do two things: jack and shit

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The long term goal of our military (often advertised when I was in the service) was the ability to fight two major conflicts somewhere around the globe at once.

We'll, we're now spending half a trillion a year, about 40% of the world's total arms expenditures, and 59% of our discretionary federal budget on the military, and we got what we wanted:

Two major conflicts in remote parts of the world simultaneously. What wasn't part of the stated goal was losing them both, despite such a massive waste of our national treasure.

It's true, Russia, and any other country in the world, can do what it wants without any real fear of retribution from a weakened United States. I don't view this as a bad thing at all; we've been assholes who have proven that we cannot wield power responsibly or wisely, so a weaker United States is good both Americans, who may even learn a lesson from all of this some day, and for the rest of the world, who pretty much wishes we would get back on our meds.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

the economic and political news made the local neo-cons just vanished.

In the meantime: russia they did not predict this either. with financial sector in a total depression, ineffective military and the economy which doesn't manufacture anything anymore they can do whatever they want- unopposed. rice can spray all she wants, how tough they are, but at this moment they can do two things: jack and shit

Not

It's true, Russia, and any other country in the world, can do what it wants without any real fear of retribution from a weakened United States. I don't view this as a bad thing at all; we've been assholes who have proven that we cannot wield power responsibly or wisely, so a weaker United States is good both Americans, who may even learn a lesson from all of this some day, and for the rest of the world, who pretty much wishes we would get back on our meds.

well i must disagree on this one. comparing how things are in russia and here is like comparing raw onions and ham. which one would you rather have for lunch?

my point is that this president handed over the keys to putin in 2001. now we see the results.