Public transit illegal?

mattp

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter: I want one of those sweet no-bid deals. And now that I think of it, I think I'll take a ten-foot stretch of I-5, right under the convention center. That should be low maintenance as it is relatively new and protected from the weather. I can charge a toll on every car that passes through as this is private enterprise. And I can run it as a corporation, pay myself all the money in salary, and then simply declare bankruptcy when there is a repair bill I don't like. Privatization at its finest!

Peter: I want one of those sweet no-bid deals. And now that I think of it, I think I'll take a ten-foot stretch of I-5, right under the convention center. That should be low maintenance as it is relatively new and protected from the weather. I can charge a toll on every car that passes through as this is private enterprise. And I can run it as a corporation, pay myself all the money in salary, and then simply declare bankruptcy when there is a repair bill I don't like. Privatization at its finest!

no no mattp!

Lets band together and each buy a sections of the 520 and I90 bridges. We'll charge a toll, do no maintenance, then get bailed out by local businesses when our section collapses!!!!

Lets band together and each buy a sections of the 520 and I90 bridges. We'll charge a toll, do no maintenance, then get bailed out by local businesses when our section collapses!!!!

I sense a new campground under the overpass's about to open up....How much $$ for a night? The collapse thing could help reduce the homeless issue and if you swing it right you can get a per head fee for every homeless person you permanently get off the streets.

Mo money.

Mo money the movie with the great Damon Wayons:

l19754.jpg

Mo money, Mo money, Mo money...yo.

Mo money the climb:

MoMoney1l.jpg

Mo money the attitude:

1423_mo%20money.gif