• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Thinker

Drool....we're not in Renton anymore, Toto.

I've seen it numerous times on the plane from Vegas to SLC but never new what it was. Looks pretty cool.

Climbing: Traditional, Bouldering, Sport, Aid - Hazards: Rattlesnakes and high school parties

:laf:

Ya'll can end the speculation. If you look at the bottom of Thinker's OP, then you can see he's already sussed it out.

JUST CALL THE 4X4 CLUB IN UTAH,HELL THAY PROBALY HAD THEIR 44"

TIRE'S UP AND DOWN IT!!

Man, pc, is it just me, or does anybody else have a hard time figuring out what it is that you say/write?

Man, pc, is it just me, or does anybody else have a hard time figuring out what it is that you say/write?

Just you. You've probably just been drinking again....like me tonight.....

Just you. You've probably just been drinking again....like me tonight.....

Moi?? Drinking?? Surely you jest, sir!

OP asked "Anyone familiar" with the area.

So PC replied:

JUST CALL THE 4X4 CLUB IN UTAH,HELL THAY PROBALY HAD THEIR 44"

TIRE'S UP AND DOWN IT!!

He means this (posting extra slowly for ya:-) wildcat1.JPG

Please note possible actually 44" tires. :)

bill,

yah, I got all of that, but if you look through pc's posts, especially those in the Mt. Adams threads, you will see that he's either really excited about it, or just can't spell/carry a sentence structure worth a shit. I find myself having to "decode" just about everything he writes.

By way of an example, here's a post of pc's from about an hour ago, taken from the "Best of TRs on CC.Com" thread:

I HAVE ONLY READ A 100 OR, SO TR'S! I'M NEW TO CC.COM,BUT HAVE READ ALOT - MAG'S-BOOK'S AND HAVE FOUND SOME PERTTY DAMM GOOD

STORY TELLERS,AND GREAT EDTIDING IN THE TR'S,AT 50 I'VE DONE THAT,BEEN THERE,AND GOT THE TEE-SHRIT. BUT I'M ALWAYS LOOKING OVER THE NEXT RIDGE. JUST FINISHED ADDICTED TO DANGER BY WICKWIRE,BEEN READING IT OFF AND ON FOR DAMM NEAR 4 YEAR.

HE'S BAD TO THE BONE!!!! NORM

I think my drinking's got nuthin' to do with it. I'm jus' sayin'... :whistle: