ChiComm Liars

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, a world were we have universal health care to pay for the free legal dope smoking.

Like the old western movies were the good guys wore white (how did they keep it clean out there riding for days on end) and the bad guys wore black and hadn't taken a spit bath in two weeks.

praise jesus and pass the bourbon

How about a good Polish Vodka instead?!

That's an oxymoron.

:noway: Oh whatever... you wouldn't know good Polish vodka if it came up and bit you in the ass. Go find you sippy cup while the adults drink :argue:

I was hoping to ruffle GGK's feathers. :)

You know damn well the "friendly" competition about who makes the best vodka and who originated borshch.

You know damn well the "friendly" competition about who makes the best vodka and who originated borshch.

I didn't realize there was competition about the originas of barszcz... you guys have your own variant, we have ours. We call yours "barszcz ukrainski", and other than that it is made from beets it bears little resemblance to what I know as barszcz...

Of course competing for who invented this poor man's stew is kinda like west virginia and kentucky hicks competing who came up with squirrel on a stick... sure it tastes good and is part of our heritage, but the rest of the world just doesn't get it.

I didn't realize there was competition about the originas of barszcz... you guys have your own variant, we have ours. We call yours "barszcz ukrainski", and other than that it is made from beets it bears little resemblance to what I know as barszcz...

Of course competing for who invented this poor man's stew is kinda like west virginia and kentucky hicks competing who came up with squirrel on a stick... sure it tastes good and is part of our heritage, but the rest of the world just doesn't get it.

borshch and vodka (and fresh garlic). there's nothing better than that, man ;)

borshch and vodka (and fresh garlic). there's nothing better than that, man ;)

Heretic!!! The ideal accompaniment to vodka are pickles (or maybe marinated mushrooms)

Sure, for an "appetizer". :laf:

I'm talking about the main course. And I prefer ukrains'ka z percem, but that's me.

My father in law detests Polish vodka for some reason, so we never buy it. Chopin is supposed to be quite good, and I liked it the time I tried it. Do you buy it locally, or have to bring "the good stuff" over when you visit Poland?