Ken is on the road (Beacon/Gorge).

I am moving to Seattle starting the 18th. I am packing up my apartment right now and internet access is about to go. So, I just wanted to let everyone know, who is interested, that I am living out of the truck until the 15th and am looking for hiking/climbing partners until then. I packed up most my alpine and overnight gear, so I am mainly looking to do day trip cragging. I will be in the Hood River area starting Sunday night; I need weekday partners.

Thanks.

-Ken

P.S. I cut the hair, if that matters to you. :)

509 301 5518 (my only form of communication for now)...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

shoulda mentioned ken i'm doing hte ptarmigan traverse till next friday - oughta be available the following monday or so though and would really like to do a long beacon aid/hard-free climb - i don't recall, do you have a portaledge?

nice! but not the hair!!!

hey, are you close to beacon now or what?

was thinking of you 2day as i spent hte day at the big b

I noticed your car there on my way to work early this morning and was hoping you'd still be out this evening but no such luck. What you end up doing today? I just ran the corner since I could not find anyone to tie in with...

took my former student levi out for his first multi-pitch experience - did the corner to land of the little people, rapped down, top roped that climb to the left of jill's thrill, then took him up dod's jam's first pitch, then made the mistake of trying to get him up cruising - he couldn't do it, so i lowered off to clean the pitch, then soloed up the rest of the corner to retrieve me nalgene i left at the ledge - finished off on uprising, which is looking pretty direct on it's upper pitch now - almost aced meself cleaning a dead tree when it started to pitch off a big block

think i even got some pictures of me soloing

took my former student levi out for his first multi-pitch experience - did the corner to land of the little people, rapped down, top roped that climb to the left of jill's thrill, then took him up dod's jam's first pitch, then made the mistake of trying to get him up cruising - he couldn't do it, so i lowered off to clean the pitch, then soloed up the rest of the corner to retrieve me nalgene i left at the ledge - finished off on uprising, which is looking pretty direct on it's upper pitch now - almost aced meself cleaning a dead tree when it started to pitch off a big block

think i even got some pictures of me soloing

I did the uprising finish tonight too. Which tree were you pulling out?

nice - so you're doing the corner sans rope now too? i assume you're wife's being left out on the loop? :)

on that last uprising pitch, just below where there's that boulder slung w/ the purple tat - goddamn that's a grungy pitch

soloing sIcKnEsS

l_023.jpg

l_024.jpg

l_025.jpg

l_026.jpg

sorry to jack yer thread ken :)